The War Illustrated - No. 179
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 179, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 7 - No. 179 - April 28, 1944
- The Battle Fronts
- The War at Sea
- Little Rescue Tugs are Winning Big Victories
- Britain's Colonies in the War: No. 6 - Trinidad
- Honoured Rest at the Last for the Fallen
- How Do We Stand in the Burmese War Zone?
- Views & Reviews
- How 40,000 Civilian Sky-Watchers Aid the R.A.F.
- I Was There! - With the 'Bats o' Hell' I Flew to Los Negros
- I Was There! - I Saw a Japanese Legend Die in Burma Jungle
- I Was There! - Last Voyage of Armed Merchantman Breconshire
- I Was There! - On a Mine-Laying Raid with a Polish Squadron
- Our Diary of the War
- The War in the Air
- Editor's Postscript