The War Illustrated - No. 177
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 177, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 7 - No. 177 - March 31, 1944
- The Battle Fronts
- The War at Sea
- Fishermen of Britain Fight to Bring Us Food
- This Trawler Helped to Send a U-Boat to its Doom
- Our Colonies in the War: No. 4 - Ascension
- Gladly Would the Finns Get Out of the War
- What Exactly is Happening in Rumania Now?
- Views & Reviews
- How We Speed the Training of a £5,000 Pilot
- I Was There! - We 'Recce' Men Raided the Nazis at Anzio
- I Was There! - I Rammed a German Plane - and Walked Home
- First British Link with Tito in Yugoslavia
- Our Diary of the War
- The War in the Air
- U.S. Bombers Blast Berlin in Daylight Raids
- R.A.F. Drops 5½-ton Bombs - with This Effect
- Editor's Postscript