The War Illustrated - No. 172
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 172, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 7 - No. 172 - January 21, 1944
- The Battle Fronts
- The War at Sea
- Air Battles Higher Than Man Has Yet Fought
- Just Who Is Fighting Whom In Yugoslavia?
- Non-Belligerent Turkey in the Allied Camp
- Views & Reviews
- Two Ships Attack Eleven in Big Sea-Air Battle
- At Hell-Fire Corner: Britain's Front-Line Town
- I Was There! - Ghastly Road of the Five Graves Led to Ortona
- I Was There! - Our Seven Weeks' Nightmare as Arctic Castaways
- I Flew 1,000 Miles Over Battle-Torn Russia
- Our Diary of the War
- The War in the Air
- Latest Warplane News from the World's Skyways
- Editor's Postscript