The War Illustrated - No. 171
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 171, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 7 - No. 171 - January 7, 1944
- The Battle Fronts
- The War at Sea
- Our Monitors Help the Land Fighting in Italy
- Praise the Men Who Pass the Ammunition
- Friends in Fact, in Spirit and in Purpose
- Views & Reviews
- I Was There! - I Baled Out Over Bomb-Battered Pantelleria
- I Was There! - Men, Mules and Mud I Saw on Monte Camino
- I Was There! - How We Escaped the Gestapo Drag Net in Oslo
- Our Diary of the War
- The War in the Air
- Editor's Postscript