The War Illustrated - No. 170
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 170, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 7 - No. 170 - December 24, 1943
- The Battle Fronts
- The War at Sea
- Brains Behind Our Big Ships' Roaring Guns
- Tough 'Recces' Race Ahead As We Invade
- Frontiers of the Future: More Balkan Problems!
- Views & Reviews
- Specialist Flyers Dare Death for the R.A.F.
- I Was There! - We Stoked Berlin's Still Smouldering Fires
- I Was There! - I Left My Pots and Pans and Downed a Bomber!
- I Was There! - They Bombed Us, But We Landed Our Ammunition
- I Was There! - I Saw the Japanese Annihilated on Betio Island
- Our Diary of the War
- The War in the Air
- Editor's Postscript