The War Illustrated - No. 168
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 168, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 7 - No. 168 - November 26, 1943
- The Battle Fronts
- The War at Sea
- Game as Terriers are the Navy's Destroyers
- Hitler Plans to Prevent a German 'Badoglio'
- Views & Reviews
- How France Raised A Secret Desert Army
- No 'Hitler Youth' Is the Army Cadet Force
- I Was There! - I'm Home After Three Years in Prison Camps
- I Was There! - With the Camerons I Fought at Four Hills
- I Was There! - We Sailed From the Terror That Was Singapore
- Our Diary of the War
- The War in the Air
- Editor's Postscript