The War Illustrated - No. 166
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 166, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 7 - No. 166 - October 29, 1943
- The Battle Fronts
- In Naples the Nazi Reign of Terror Ends
- The War at Sea
- These Little Ships Excel In High-Speed War
- Air Disaster Threatens Nazis as Foggia Falls
- Army Carrier Pigeons Have Parachutes Now!
- Views & Reviews
- Across the Adriatic Dalmatia Beckons Us
- I Was There! - We Drove Along the Awesome Road of Death
- I Was There! - I Saw a Shell Kill Three War Reporter Friends
- I Was There! - From England I Went East to Join Paiforce
- Our Diary of the War
- The War in the Air
- Editor's Postscript