The War Illustrated - No. 162
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 162, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 7 - No. 162 - September 3, 1943
- The Battle Fronts
- The War at Sea
- Will Allied Planes Spell the U-boats' Doom?
- From 'Fortress Europe' to 'Citadel Germany'
- Views & Reviews
- The War in the Air
- This Harvest Will Live in the Memory of Man
- I Was There! - Catania Was a City of Chaos and Desolation
- I Was There! - I Saw the Americans Storm Munda Field
- I Was There! - I Power-Dived Faster Than Sound Can Travel
- I Was There! - From a Prison Camp We Tramped 1,000 Miles
- Our Diary of the War
- Editor's Postscript