The War Illustrated - No. 160
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 160, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 7 - No. 160 - August 6, 1943
- The Battle Fronts
- The War at Sea
- What Goes on in the Lulls Between Attacks?
- Views & Reviews
- Cyprus - A Thorn in the Side of the Axis
- The War in the Air
- He Flew From 'Shangri-La' to Bomb Tokyo
- I Was There! - By Air and Sea We Swooped on Sicily
- I Was There! - We Battled Ashore Through Waist-Deep Water
- I Was There! - Gela Beach Was Like a Fourth of July Display
- I Was There! - Italian Prisoners Helped Us Land Our Guns
- Our Diary of the War
- Editor's Postscript