The War Illustrated - No. 156
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 156, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 7 - No. 156 - June 11, 1943
- The Battle Fronts
- Italy Trembles at the Thunder of the Guns
- The War at Sea
- Where They Plot the War Against the U-Boats
- What Are These 'Hairpin Squads' of the R.A.F.
- Views & Reviews
- The War in the Air
- Aggressive Defence Is the Home Guard's Duty
- I Was There! - We Were in at the Death in Tunisia
- I Was There! - How We Did Rejoice in Liberated Tunis!
- I Was There! - For 60 Miles I Drove Past German Prisoners
- I Was There! - How Von Arnim Surrendered at Last
- Our Diary of the War
- Editor's Postscript