The War Illustrated - No. 155
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 155, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 6 - No. 155 - May 28, 1943
- The Battle Fronts
- The Truth About Britain's Tank-Busters
- The War at Sea
- Gentlemen, a Toast: The Charwomen of the Sea!
- Women Make Good as Aircraft Surgeons
- Views & Reviews
- The War in the Air
- This Strike Was a Gamble with Men's Lives
- I Was There! - Even the Italians Flocked to Greet Us at Sfax
- I Was There! - How We Flung the Nazis Off Longstop Hill
- I Was There! - In Tripoli I Found No 'Little Ceasars'
- Our Diary of the War
- Editor's Postscript