The War Illustrated - No. 153
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 153, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 6 - No. 153 - April 30, 1943
- The Battle Fronts
- The War at Sea
- Are There Really British Paratroops in Norway?
- How Montgomery Captured the Mareth Line
- Clerks of the Weather Now Go By Air
- Views & Reviews
- The War in the Air
- Helicopters Should Be Useful Against U-Boats
- The Home Front
- I Was There! - Our Sub. Destroyed a Nazi Plane in Mid-Air
- I Was There! - I Rode 'The Weapon That Will Win the War'
- I Was There! - In Burma We Explored a City of the Dead
- Our Diary of the War
- Editor's Postscript