The War Illustrated - No. 152
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 152, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 6 - No. 152 - April 16, 1943
- The Battle Fronts
- The War at Sea
- After 165 Years H.M.S. Victory Still Serves
- East of Malta, West of Suez: The Navy on the Job
- Carrier Pigeons Are Saving Our Men's Lives
- Views & Reviews
- Knocked Out? Tanks Today Have Nine Lives!
- The War in the Air
- Youth in a Britain of Bombs and Black-out
- I Was There! - We Formed Human Pyramids to Cross Wadi Zigzau
- I Was There! - At Hegra We Norwegians Held the Nazis at Bay
- I Was There! - I Went with U.S. Bombers to Plaster Vegesack
- Our Diary of the War
- Editor's Postscript