The War Illustrated - No. 150
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 150, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 6 - No. 150 - March 19, 1943
- The Battle Fronts
- The War at Sea
- This Is the Red Army We Salute Today
- Views & Reviews
- What Sort of a Land Is This Tunisia?
- Under the Swastika
- The War in the Air
- From India Wavell's Men Move into Burma
- How an Invading Army 'Pays Its Way'
- I Was There - I Had a Live Shell in My Leg - and Didn't Know It
- I Was There - I Saw Our Shells Bounce off a German 'Tiger'
- I Was There - We Were the Amnerican 'Lost Legion' in Tunisia
- I Was There - Hole No. 37 Was Her Address in Stalingrad
- Our Diary of the War
- Editor's Postscript