The War Illustrated - No. 15
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 15, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 1 - No. 15 - December 18, 1939
- Jottings from My Wartime Diary
- Over the Top and Down Below with the Nazis
- Three Months of War and Now Comes Winter
- Finland Fights On in Snow and Ice
- Germany the Real Betrayer of Finland
- Red Tsar of the Kremlin
- No Indiscriminate Air-Raids On Civilians - Yet
- Stocking the Nation's Wartime Larder
- Finland's Capital City Receives a Lesson in Soviet 'Frightfulness'
- Words That History Will Remember
- Our War Gazetteer
- Small Arms Great in Quality and Performance
- How the British Soldier of 1939 Goes to War
- The Winged Lion Soars Over Heligoland
- 'Carry On and Dread Nought'
- Britain's Answer to Germany's Mine Campaign
- Stockholm Now Lies Under the Shadow of War
- Odd Facts About the War
- I Was There! - We Manned the Guns of the 'Rawalpindi'
- I Was There! - A Polish Destroyer Rescued Us
- I Was There! - We Drifted for a Week Without a Compass
- I Was There! - An Aeroplane Raced to Our Help
- Skill and Qualification Badges: Navy and Army
- Our Diary of the War
- It Is Said That...
- Easy French Phrases for British Soldiers - 4.