The War Illustrated - No. 140
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 140, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 6 - No. 140 - October 30, 1942
- Along the Battle Fronts
- The Covered Themselves with Glory at Dieppe
- Through New Guinea Runs Australia's Front Line
- Japanese Bombers in the Solomons
- The War at Sea
- Stalingrad's Name Is Written In Blood
- Views & Reviews
- Mr. Kaiser's the Man to Beat the U-Boats
- The War in the Air
- Under the Swastika
- I Was There! - 'Were You Frightened, Reuter? So Was I, Very!'
- I Was There! - One Evening I Crossed the Volga to Stalingrad
- Our Diary of the War
- Editor's Postscript