The War Illustrated - No. 138
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 138, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 6 - No. 138 - October 2, 1942
- Along the Battle Fronts
- The War in the Air
- This Is the Ruhr We Bomb So Often
- The Battle in the Morning in Egypt
- Mr. Churchill on the 'Desert Army'
- Views & Reviews
- Under the Swastika
- The War at Sea
- Merchantmen Have Their Own Fighers Now
- The Admiral Signalled: 'Proud to Have Met You'
- The Home Front
- I Was There! - 'We Will Stick it in Malta. We Will Win'
- I Was There! - We're English Sailors in Free France's Navy
- I Was There! - 'Shake Hands! I'm From Tobruk'
- Our Diary of the War
- Editor's Postscript