The War Illustrated - No. 136
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 136, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 6 - No. 136 - September 4, 1942
- Along the Battle Fronts
- The War in the Air
- Captured Fighter Gives Away Luftwaffe's Secrets
- Ferry Pilots Marooned in Greenland for 45 Days
- We Trained For the R.A.F. in America
- Those Three Fateful Years!
- The War's Most Vital Conference
- The War at Sea
- Women in Uniform: Civilian Work and Pay
- I Was There! - With the R.A.F. I Dropped Food Over Burma
- I Was There! - At NIght With My Tank in the Western Desert
- I Was There! - We Were the R.A.F.'s Rearguard in Libya
- Our Diary of the War
- Editor's Postscript