The War Illustrated - No. 133
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 133, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 6 - No. 133 - July 24, 1942
- Along the Battle Fronts
- The War in the Air
- Egypt: Between the Desert and the 'Ditch'
- Do We Yet Know Why We Lost Tobruk?
- Sevastopol's Epic of Imperishable Glory
- The War at Sea
- Bombed Into Ruin by America's Flyers
- The Home Front
- I Was There! - They Quite Like Us A.R.P. Wardens Now!
- I Was There! - Daily I Thanked My Lucky Star - and the French
- I Was There! - Our Ship Was Shelled by Tanks at Tobruk
- I Was There! - We Laid Mines in Enemy Waters
- Our Diary of the War
- Editor's Postscript