The War Illustrated - No. 132
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 132, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 6 - No. 132 - July 10, 1942
- Along the Battle Fronts
- The 'Fighting French' at Bay at Bir Hacheim
- The War in the Air
- Britain and Russia Allies For Twenty Years
- Tobruk Was Taken By Storm at Last
- The War at Sea
- Dutch Harbour: War at the 'Top of the World'
- I Was There! - 'Give Me a Moonlight Night and My Hurricane!'
- I Was There! - What the Americans Told Me About Midway
- I Was There! - The Germans Caught Me As I 'Snapped' Them
- I Was There! - I Went to France With the Commando Men
- Our Diary of the War
- Editor's Postscript