The War Illustrated - No. 129
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 129, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 5 - No. 129 - May 29, 1942
- Mr. Churchill Look Back - and Forward
- 'Baedeler Raids' Are No Reply To Rostock!
- Our Searchlight on the War
- Not Bravery Alone Could Save Burma
- Britain's High Command: How the War Is Planned
- Russia: The Winter War in Retrospect
- Our Diary of the War
- Now It Is the Nazis Who Fear Invasion
- Corregidor: Epic of 'Grim, Gaunt & Ghastly Men'
- I Was There! - I Worked Alongside the Russians for Six Months
- I Was There! - I Saw Burma's Pagodas Bombed Into Ruins
- I Was There! - Life's Not Too Bad in a Workers' Hostel
- I Was There! - I Went Back to Malta in Wartime
- Editor's Postscript