The War Illustrated - No. 128
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 128, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 5 - No. 128 - May 15, 1942
- Laval: The Triumph of Treason
- Retreat Through Burma: Fighting All the Way
- Friend & Foe On India's Doorstep
- Behind the American Lines in Bataan
- Bombs on the Japanese: America Hits Back
- Our Searchlight on the War
- Augsburg - 'This Memorable Feat of Arms'
- War on Wheels: Making the Army Mobile
- It's a New China that Fights Beside Us
- Chiefs of the United Nations in Chungking
- Our Diary of the War
- Planning the Course Ahead: Mr. Lyttelton's 'Postscript'
- Bloody Was the Battle of New Britain
- I Was There! - We Raided Boulogne Beach in Gym Shoes
- I Was There! - Our Trek Southwards from Bombed Darwin
- I Was There! - What I Discovered About the 'Doughboys'
- I Was There! - We Ran the Gauntlet Through the Skagerrak
- Editor's Postscript