The War Illustrated - No. 122
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 122, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 5 - No. 122 - February 28, 1942
- Are We Winning the War?
- Their Tomahawks 'Scalped' the Japs Over Burma
- The Strange Case of Mr. De Valera's Ireland
- Our Searchlight on the War
- The Tragic Story of Singapore's Fall
- Through the Enemy-infested Waters of the Mediterranean
- What the Russians Have Done This Winter
- Our Diary of the War
- Strange Adventure of a Sunderland's Crew
- Are We Pulling Our Weight in Production?
- I Was There! - We Fought Our Way Through the Malayan Jungle
- I Was There! - Chased by a U-boat, We Gave Her the Slip
- I Was There! - I Saw the Poles Go Over the Top at Gazala
- Editor's Postscript