The War Illustrated - No. 120
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 120, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 5 - No. 120 - February 10, 1942
- What the War has taught Us About Japan
- The Gun that Knocks Out the German Tanks
- Australia Meets the Threat of Invasion
- Our Searchlight on the War
- Mojaisk Falls: the Great Retreat Goes On
- 'Victory or Not, An Episode of War Most Glorious'
- Bitter Battles for Malaya and Burma
- Our Diary of the War
- Russia Has Tank-Busters - Where Are Ours?
- I Was There! - I Was Amazed that Our Beaufort Ever Got Home
- I Was There! - We Dived Into Oil to Save Our Ship
- I Was There! - Chinese Guerillas Helped Us Escape from Shanghai
- Editor's Postscript