The War Illustrated - No. 119
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 119, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 5 - No. 119 - January 30, 1942
- The 'Last Phase' or 'The Most Dangerous'?
- Modern War in an Anchient Roman Province
- Strengthening Defence of Britain's Airfields
- Our Searchlight on the War
- The Yellow Tidal Wave in the Far East
- New Year Begins Well for the Red Armies
- Our Diary of the War
- 'Only All-out War Will Hasten Victory'
- The Soldier Who is Winning the War for Russia
- I Was There! - I Got Right in the Middle of Eleven Messerschmitts
- I Was There! - One French Family Kept Me for Seven Months
- I Was There! - We Are Learning to Fly in the U.S.A.
- Editor's Postscript