The War Illustrated - No. 117
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 117, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 5 - No. 117 - January 10, 1942
- Four Hundred Million Chinese Our Allies
- Rommel in Retreat Through Cyrenaica
- Our Searchlight on the War
- At Pearl Harbour Japan Tried for a 'K.O.'
- Battle in Malaya: The Threat to Singapore
- 'The Defence of Hong Kong Will Live in the Story of the Empire'
- In the Philippines America Stands at Bay
- Our Diary of the War
- Retreat from Moscow: Will 1942 Repeat 1812?
- I Was There! - I Saw 'Repulse' and 'Prince of Wales' Go Down
- Editor's Postscript