The War Illustrated - No. 114
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 114, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 5 - No. 114 - December 10, 1941
- You Want a Million Women, Mr. Bevin?
- What Is Behind the Strikes in America?
- Sure, We're the Men for the Two-Ocean Navy!
- America Speaks! Let Aggressors Beware!
- Our Searchlight on the War
- If We Have to Fight in the Caucasus
- The Battle of Libya: The First Phase
- Our Diary of the War
- How They Made Ready for the Offensive
- I Was There! - One Night We Made a Bolt from Benghazi
- I Was There! - Berlin's Burning - and We Poles Have Done It!
- Editor's Postscript