The War Illustrated - No. 106
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 106, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 5 - No. 106 - September 20, 1941
- From 14 to 8: Our War Aims Take Shape
- How the Nazi Snake Was Scotched in Iran
- The Red Army Holds On and Hits Back
- Our Searchlight on the War
- There's Another Russia Beyond the Urals
- Our Diary of the War
- This is What Tobruk is Like Today
- I Was There! - How We German Parachutists Captured Maleme
- I Was There! - The German Officer Shot Me in Cold Blood
- I Was There! - I Posed as a Traitor to Get Out of France
- I Was There! - My First Six Months as a Land Girl
- Editor's Postscript