The War Illustrated - No. 104
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 104, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 5 - No. 104 - August 29, 1941
- After Two Years: A Word to the Wishful
- Soviet Women Have Their Place in the Vanguard
- This Is the Ukraine That Hitler Wants
- Thailand May Soon Become a Battlefield
- Our Searchlight on the War
- 'Arabian Tales': Russia Ridicules the Nazi Claims
- 'Wherever I Go, Bright Eyes and Smiling Faces'
- Our Diary of the War
- The Marines Fought Magnificently in Crete
- I Was There! - The Norwegians Gave Us the 'V' Signal
- I Was There! - It Seemed as if Our Whole Hospital Was Lifted Up
- Winston Churchill
- I Was There! - We Put the Bombs Right on the Dot in Mannheim
- The Editor's Postscript